Milani Textured Nail Polish

Monday, April 29, 2013

About two weeks ago, Milani Cosmetics was having a sale on their website. One of the things on sale was their Textured Nail polish. You could purchase the whole set of 6 for only $20. I jumped on that sale quick and ordered my set.

This is a picture of the polish.

From left to right: Purple Streak, Shady Grey, Tainted in Red, Yellow Mark, Spoiled in Fuchsia, and Aqua Splash.

This is the quick mani I am wearing today. Tainted in Red and Aqua Splash.

I'm really feeling these textured polishes. They arent like my Julie G Gumdrops or any of those other glittery textured one that are out right now. These look like the stuff they put on the ceiling as a textured finish.

I was never paid to review this product. I got this product with my own money and am not being paid to advertise it.. or review it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment