Sinfulcolors Sinfulshine and Cheeky Nail plates

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So about a week or so ago I saw a post from Nouveau Cheap about a new Sinfulcolors nail polish line. It's called Sinfulshine and it's their take on the gel nail polish. It has Gel Tech which is suppose to have 5x the glossy shine than regular polish, without having to be cured like gel polish. Let me tell you that I RAN to 3 Walgreens around my area but didn't find. I was a bit upset that I might be missing out on some awesomeness. I was teaching a class in a near by city and drove by a Walgreens and decided to stop. I ended up getting about 5 shades that caught my eye at first glance.

The formula on these is beyong amazing!!! So creamy and has a good thickness to it. Not to thick that it clumps and not to thin, that it runs. It's just right for the finish it has, a super glossy gem.

This is Rendezvous.

I decided to use one of my Cheeky nail stamping plates on this. The plate has 4 full nail stamps and 2 small ones. The plate is CH40 and has all these cool nail art/ beauty related stamps. I am in LOVE with this plate, haven't seen one like it. I used the Sinfulshine Mardi Gras to stamp with.

Here is a better picture of the designs.

I was never paid, or recieved anything from the products I have reviewed. I got these products with my own money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment