Well hello there.....

Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Through out most of a nail polished obsessed girl's life, we decide to take our obsession one level up and create a blog. Now there are many of these blogs out there, some very professional and well put together... others... well others are like this one lol. I work roughly about 70 hours a week between both jobs. Yes, you read that right, I have 2 jobs. Not to mention 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 boyfriends.... lol jk. I only have 1 awesome and amazing guy in my life. I work 2 jobs due to the fact that I am a bit of a workaholic, I have to be doing something all the time. Due to the fact that I’m always working, I tend to be on the rush and only have a limited amount of time to do my nails. This blog is my travels through nail polish during a hectic schedule. There will be vague descriptions, armature pictures, and on the fly postings. Sorry if you are expecting a very detailed review and picture perfect, edited photos. Most of mine will be taken from my phone. With that being said….. welcome to my polished life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment