China Glaze and Candy Lacquer

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I’ve really been feeling the bright neon colors lately, maybe it’s because spring is starting to roll around, or maybe it’s because my boyfriend is into the bright polish also.

Last Friday I received my first nail mail package from Canada from a fellow nail polish addict. If you want to know what nail mail is, then here is a link to Justricarda’s blog explaining what it is. One of the polishes I received was China Glaze Loves a Beach. I really don’t have many “high-end” nail polish due to the fact that I work so much, that I only have time to run to the nearest drug store or pick some up when I am getting household items at Walmart. I wish I had time to go to Ulta or Nordstrom sect. to shop.. but I don’t. Once I opened the package I knew I wanted to use this polish right away. The formula was nice and solid and it only took 2 coats to get an even distribution. The first coat dried a bit on the matte side, but I think once I added the second coat it kinda gave it a slight shine.

As you can see here, the polish is super bright, and seriously glows in the daylight lol. I kept on staring at my nails in every angle and lighting because I was in AWE over this color.

I decided to amp up this polish with an indie I had been dying to use since I got it about a month ago. I knew right off the back that I wanted to pair it up with this bright beauty. This is Candy Lacquer City Girl this polish has a clear bas with black, white and multi color matte glitter along with some glitter bars. I used two coats of this polish.

If you are in the market for indies, then I HIGHLY recommend getting some from Candy Lacquer. This is by far my favorite indie brand so far. The variety of glitter combos she comes up with is superb. I own about 10 so far and am always looking forward to her new creations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment