Candy Lacquer Haul!!!

Monday, May 13, 2013
Hello here people. Sorry I haven’t posted in a few days. I’ve been really busy with work and all. I had two posts I was getting ready to publish but never seemed to finish them in time. So here is one of them.

As many of you have read in past posts, Candy Lacquer is one of my all time favorite indie polish brands. The stuff the owner comes up with is amazing. I haven’t found another brand with stuff similar to hers. It’s simple, yet amazing at the same time; all her polishes are in a clear base coat. I prefer clear base coats this way I can layer them on top of what ever color I think looks good.

Last week I noticed that her shop was open and that the polish I had been wanting that was previously sold out, was back in stock with a few new ones. I immediately ordered 3 (my spending limit) that caught my eye.



Here is Sumer Circus, Graffiti Sweetie and Pixel Party. Summer Circus to me looks like the perfect Easter, spring color that is full of large and medium hex in pastel purple, green, yellow and coral.




Next up is the one polish I have been after since it first came out and sold out before I could get my hands on it. This is Graffiti Sweetie. This polish is jam packed with neon pink, blue, and limes colored hex and some bright red hearts. It also has a bit of multi color small square glitter and some black bar glitter also. I am IN LOVE with this polish and can’t wait to use it.




Last but not least it Pixel Party. This reminds me of Tetris or legos, it is a multi colored square glitter. This polish is just that.. a PARTY in a bottle.




There are the links to Candy Lacquers online shop and to her Facebook. Make sure you like her page for more info on when her shop will be open, and what new creations she will have.



1 comments:

nail a college drop out said...

summer circus and party pixel look great

Post a Comment