Glampaint Lacquer- Barbie's Jeep

Monday, May 13, 2013
Every now and then I spend a good amount of time on Instagram looking for new people to follow, or new indie brands to spend my money on. I do want to add that this is something that can get you in trouble. I managed to spend a RIDICOULOUS amount of money one month just trolling IG and buying every polish I saw that I liked.

A while back I came across a special promo sale for a brand I had never heard of before. Glampaint Lacquer, I went to the website and was hooked on the polish I saw. I ended up ordering three, but I have only tired out one of these so far. So here is the main one that caught my attention.



This is Glampaints Barbie’s Jeep. This milky pinkish-purple base with large silver holo hex and smaller blue and purple glitter is amazing. I loved the combo that the owner put together. It’s a very girly polish and it only took two coats of this polish to create this even look.




Follow her on Instagram or on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment