Icing Minted and Naild'It Unique Polish

Monday, May 6, 2013
Happy MONDAY!!!! Hope all of you had a great weekend. I spent mine working but it was still a good weekend. Today I have another rushed and smudged mani for yall. I was extremely tiered last night, but I got the energy to do my nails while my boyfriend finished working on some stuff he had going. Remember how I told yall that I did a mini haul at Icing? Well this is one of the polishes I picked up from there.

This is Minted by Icing. Sorry I didn’t take any pictures before I added the glitter. I used a new base coat that didn’t agree with this polish, and I didn’t feel like taking it off and starting over again. The formula on this super bright, day glow polish is as expected. A nice cream which would have been a 2 coater if my base coat wasn’t making it streak and clump. This is a super lime neon color that has already attracted a lot of attention here at the office. I’m really feeling these neon’s and Icing has TONS of them for this season.





I knew the right glitter to top this polish off with and have really been anxious to use it since I got it like 2 months ago. This is Lego No Way Yo by Naild’it Unique Polish. She is on blogger too, so check her out here. This polish is a jam packed multi size, multi glitter polish. It has micro multi colors with hex and medium, large square glitter. This is a one coat glitter application. The bottle is straight glitter with no fishing required. I thought it paired nicely with the neon mint color, only thing is that I didn’t wait for it to dry all the way before I went to bed. I recommend adding a thick top coat to this polish due to the simple fact that the square glitter doesn’t lay flat on your nails. I have some sharp edges exposed that are starting to curl up. A top coat would of fixed that, and I might add one later today so I wont loose any more squares.






Here are two different pictures of the polish in different light. One is in my office, and the other is in my car while I was sitting in traffic. You know… now that I’m looking at them, they kind of remind me of jaw breakers. Lol.




1 comments:

nail a college drop out said...

i picked up minter recently and i can't wait to use it

Post a Comment