Chanel Holiday

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I worked a 15 hour shift yesterday (yes, I know, brutal) between both jobs. When I got home I knew I wanted to do my nails because they had chipped and I had picked at the polish. Earlier this week my boyfriend surprised me with a nail polish haul he did at Nordstrom’s, and got me 2 Debra Lippmann’s and one Chanel polish. My very first Chanel polish !!!!! I’ve been working both jobs this whole week and get home late, so I haven’t had time to try them out. Last night I was determined!!!! I got home around 11:15 p.m and began my mani at midnight. I was too tiered to do the clean up of my cuticles… so please forgive me.

This is Chanel Holiday. The formula is a bit sheer, and even after 2 coats, you can still see through it a bit. The picture below isn’t true to color. My bathroom light makes it look a lot redder than it really is. This polish is more of an orange red color. My boyfriend likes this shade because it looks “classy.”

This picture right here captures the true color of the polish. Like I said, it’s more of an orange than a red, again, sorry for the polish on my cuticles and sides. I really like this color, and think it’s a good “go to” color anyone should have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment