My DIY Lightbox!!!!!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello there awesome people, hope all of you had a great weekend.

Remember how I said I was going to slowly improve the quality of my pictures?! Well this weekend I managed to get some time to make a lightbox. I have wanted to make one for some time now but I always seemed to get distracted. I was able to find a box at work that I knew was a perfect size for what I wanted to make. Yes I know.. it’s a Durex box, I work in the health field.

I searched online for a simple tutorial and I found one on one of my FAVORITE blogs, Chalkboard Nails. On my way home I stopped at the Family Dollar and picked up a pack of tissue paper for $1 and a pack of multi colored poster board also for $1. They didn’t have the large poster board like I wanted, but I made due with what they had.


I went home and followed this Chalkboard Nails tutorial. Only thing I did different was that her tissue is taped to the outside, and I put mine on the inside. I didn’t want any of the brown cardboard showing so I did it my way. One thing I still need to get is the two lamps that I plan on picking up on my way home for lunch today.





I was so proud of the end result!!!! My boyfriend wanted to build me a proper one but I think this will do for now. It’s simple and weighs nothing do I can put it on my glass desk my boyfriend bought me from IKEA for my birthday.

Expect better pictures in the near future! No more taking pictures in my restroom or at work lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment