Color Craze Hottie and Glow-In-The-Dark top coat.

Sunday, May 5, 2013
Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was exhausted from being up at 5 a.m. Today I will be talking about L.A Colors Color Craze Hottie. I found this polish at Dollar General . Now I don’t frequent this place often because there isn’t one near me. I was driving around with my boyfriend last week and I happen to spot one and asked him to pull over so I could check out what they had. I had heard that they sold Color Craze and Wet N Wild. I ended up getting like 5 or 6 different polishes that night and I couldn’t wait to try this one.

This polish is super bright neon. It only took only two coats of this nice creamy formula to give me this result. The color was so bright, that it seriously was like day glow. Color Craze is one of those brands that I find at discount department stores in packs of 6 all the time. I never knew that Dollar General carried them. This is one of my many favorite affordable nail polish brands. Their formula is always on point and the color packs are awesome. I highly recommend giving this brand a go.






I’ve been seeing a slew of pictures on Instagram about glow-in-the-dark nails, and I remembered picking up some off brand top coats at a Ross or something. I decided to add two coats of it on top of this Hottie.



This picture is a bit blurry due to the fact that my cell phone camera was freaking out when I was trying to take this picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment