Icing by Claire's Splatter

Friday, May 3, 2013

Yesterday I had the night off from my second job. My nights off mean we have to run errands, we paid our house payment, linked up with my boyfriends friend and headed to the mall. I didn’t plan on buying anything.. buuuut.. I still went into a couple of places to look at their nail polish selection. One of the places I always head to is Claire's or Icing



They always have a good variety of nail polish and they have stepped up to the plate and offered creamy glitters, gel like polish, glow-in-the-dark polish, thermal ect. They are my HAVE TO GO places when I go to the mall. They also have a cool thing called “buy one get one half off.” HOW could a girl resist that?! I mean why wouldn’t I buy 2 and get 2 half of?!!! The thought of not taking advantage of a sale like that.. is just… just… unheard of!!! Lol.



I ended up buying 4 bottles last night. One of the ones I got was actually spotted by my boyfriend, when he showed it to me, I lit right up. I’ve wanted some black and white glitter polish but haven’t been able to get my hands on some. This one was called Milky Way. I decided to just layer it on top of the Chanel polish I was already wearing because I was too tiered by the time I got home to redo my nails. The formula is a nice suspension base that is JAM PACKED with small and micro hex black and white glitter with some black bars also. This is just one simple coat, like I said… JAM PACKED with glitter so you don’t have to fish for it.



Here are a few good and not so good pictures.









1 comments:

nail a college drop out said...

I'm a huge Icing fan! I must go back to my local Icing and hunt this one down!

Post a Comment